Please check the individual licences when you are installing any of these packages.
- The DIT School of Electronic and Communications Engineering screensaver
is available in two different versions. Select one of them:
- Unzip the downloaded file, to create a .scr file.
- Right-click on the .scr file and select Install.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- To open and read .pdf files.
- To open and create .zip compressed files.
- Plain text editor, useful for programming and for directly editing any file.
- Image viewer and creator.
- GT Cal
- A free calender program.
- Microsoft Windows Media Player 9
- For playing video and audio files.
- Smart FTP
- Powerful FTP program.
- Database Manipulation
- A simple freeware database tool for opening and editing dBASE and Paradox tables as well as other formats.
- DivX Video Codec and Player 5.03
- Allows the playback of compressed videos.
- Semiconductor Simulation program
- msk50.zip msk50g.zip msk51.zip msk51e.zip.
- Microwind Low-level IC design program
- (demo version).
The HEANet FTP Server holds mirrors (automatically updated copies) of a huge range of Linux and other software.